Guests with the catch of the day.
Things to Do
- The lake has great fishing and is perfect for swimming and boating. There is a rowboat available for tenant use.
- New Hampshire has great hunting. Click for more info on hunting regulations and restrictions.
- Great hiking trails are just 15 minutes away at Rollins State Park, which has fantastic views at the summit of Mt. Kearsarge, and the famous Mount Monadnock is just an hour away.
- Hiking, boat rentals, and dining cruises around Lake Sunapee are just seven miles away. Take the Mt. Sunapee Ski Tram or hike to the top to see Lake Solitude, and check out the Mt. Sunapee Adventure Park, which includes zip-line tours, disc golf, and an aerial obstacle course.
- Visit the cozy town of New London, NH for shopping, fine dining, and golf at Little Lake Sunapee.
Museums & Culture
- The Hood Museum of Art at Dartmouth College. Admission is free.
- The Mt. Kearsarge Indian Museum.
- The Fells, historic estate and gardens of John Milton Hay, private secretary to President Lincoln.
- Check out summer theatre at the New London Barn Playhouse.
- Visit the beautiful New Hampshire State House in the historic city of Concord, just 30 minutes away. Just outside of Concord is the famous Canterbury Shaker Village, which includes tours, a museum, and restaurants.
- The Currier Gallery of Art in Manchester.
- The Museum of the White Mountains, which just opened up in 2013 at Plymouth State University in Plymouth. Admission is free.
Canoeing on a calm day and hiking to the top of Mt. Kearsarge.